Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yes! Bowie exhibition in the V&A will go ahead!

 Sometimes the universe and I are totally in sync with each other and stuff like this just happens! I am a HUGE David Bowie fan. My parents raised on his (and a lot of other great 60s artists) music and I've become totally obsessed with his amazing fashion sense. Yesterday I spent all day reading a book on his style and was mesmerised by the flares, the make-up and the catsuits! In many ways, Bowie has informed my own personal style and also my own make-up. Miss Penny Dreadful would have been nothing without Ziggy Stardust and I owe my insane style of make-up to him.
 So after my day of Bowie yesterday, I got a weird urge to buy Glamour magazine. I don't know why but one single paragraph made it all worthwhile......the V&A are doing a massive Bowie exhibition in March.  Could I be more excited? I think not.....
 The exhibition will feature artwork, album covers AND FASHION! I am planning a trip to London to see the current Valentino exhibition anyway. I plan on stopping in to see the Tim Walker exhibition


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar