Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Acrylic cusp nails; LED polish 'real teal', 'gunmetal chrome', black & silver haze glitz and silver square studs for feats - Nail Art

OMG Lesley came for her sapphire blue sculpted acrylics with silver haze; nek minnit I see her anchor tatt and that all changed grrrhhhh... sometimes I need a wop upside the head... just can't help myself! Tell her wow if that was me I would highlight that tatt (uhmmmm whilst I unconsciously start humming "anchor me, in the middle of your deep blue sea, anchor me") ... away we go with making acrylic cusp nails; LED polish 'real teal', 'gunmetal chrome', black & silver haze glitz and silver square studs for feats.
 
acrylic cusp nails; LED polish 'real teal', 'gunmetal chrome', black & silver haze glitz and silver square studs for feats acrylic nail art design
Lesley : Acrylic cusp nails; LED polish 'real teal', 'gunmetal chrome', black & silver haze glitz and silver square studs for feats - Nail Art
Lesley was happy to be anchored - Merry Xmas doll (o;

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar