Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

(Woman) I-DLE Ugi, China version of 'Running Man' joins new member...Expectation UP

Group (female) I-DLE member Ugi joins China version Running Man Run ().On the 11th, China Storage Satellite TV Run released members who joined the new season through official Weibo.In Season 7, Richeon, Angela Baby, Zeng Kai, Jua Moon, Wang Unlim and Lucas will play as fixed members.So they have proved to be the best newcomer in 2018.Meanwhile, I-DLE, a woman of the rainy season, will release her second mini album I MADE on the 26th.

Group (female) I-DLE member Ugi joins China version Running Man 'Run ()'.

On the 11th, China Storage Satellite TV 'Run' released members who joined the new season through official Weibo.

In Season 7, Richeon, Angela Baby, Zeng Kai, Jua Moon, Wang Unlim and Lucas will play as fixed members.

So they have proved to be the best newcomer in 2018.

Meanwhile, I-DLE, a woman of the rainy season, will release her second mini album I MADE on the 26th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar