Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Studded Sleeve Jacket


Can you believe we are already nearly 2 months in to 2013? But more importantly, can you believe I’ve only just made my first clothing purchase of 2013?!

Feeling my inner rock chick calling I opted for heavy metal- A Mango studded sleeve jacket, which I bought on ASOS. 


The small pyramid studs run all along the sleeves and across the shoulders, very Burberry I thought.
The jacket itself is of such good quality, thick material, which I’m impressed with. 


Keeping up my rock chick persona, I paired it with a lace blouse, shimmer leggings and leopard print courts to give it edge.


Studded Sleeve Jacket- Mango; UK here, USA here
Basic black T-shirt
Leggings- Zara Sold out but similar here
Leopard print courts- Matalan Sold out but similar here




I’ll never make model material if I can't be serious, will I?

Any good purchases lately you would recommend?




Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar