Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alexa Chung to ruin Gossip Girl - I mean appear on Gossip Girl...oops, my bad!

OH GOOD GOD NO!

Alexa Chung will be appearing in Gossip Girl, as, herself. God almighty, is this what America thinks Britain is? Over rated Hipster journo wannabes who fail at making a name for themselves in the states  and Elizabeth Hurley, best known for wearing a dress made of safety pins almost twenty years ago and dating Hugh Grant?

I'm sorry but I've been watching series 5 of Gossip Girl recently, to prepare myself for the return, and I just cringe at the awful way random walk on parts like the one Alexa will no doubt be butchering are thrown into the series. In particular the Salon episode from last season where Blair and Dan get the idea to host a salon and there is a guest appearance in there - watch it - its so bad. Its clearly been thrown in and both the actors and the writers cannot be less arsed.

Right well this makes me less interested in the new series! Mergh! Thank god Breaking Bad is on and I can ignore GG for a while!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar