Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty Review: Glossier

Oh hai! Guess what?  I have yet another beauty product review for you! Hey you know, sometimes it gets tiring to only do nail polish all the time!  I like skin care and makeup and bath products as much as the next guy and gal.  So I have to tell you that back in the summer I was on the hunt for some serums.  They were all the rage and I wanted in on the fun.  Well after lots of Amazon and Instagram searching I came across Glossier and was really intrigued...the models looked so clean and shiny and happy.  I wanted to be those models (or at least just clean and shiny and happy).  So I took the plunge and and ordered some stuff.  Ok I'm lying.  I bought a lot.  And I've made more purchases, mostly refill products, because I have been so pleased with the brand!  Glossier is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, paraben free, alcohol free, and they do NOT test on animals.  Their line ranges from skin care and makeup to body and fragrance.  Alrighty, this is a huge post so lets get started.  Oh and if you want to try Glossier you can save 10% today using the link HERE.  

*nothing to disclose*


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar