Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Celebs Go Dating: Jack Fincham unimpressed as date suggests he's NOT over ex-girlfriend Dani Dyer


Celebs Go Dating: Jack Fincham unimpressed as date suggests he's NOT over ex-girlfriend Dani Dyer

He recently revealed that he's not sure if he ever loved former girlfriend Dani Dyer.

However, Jack Fincham was left unimpressed when a date suggested that he was not over his Love Island co-star ex, during the latest Celebs Go Dating episode.

Following his date with Khloe, the star received feedback from the night and while the date went well, Khloe remarked that she thinks it would be better if he wasn't 'newly single'. 

Fuming: Jack Fincham was left unimpressed when a date suggested that he was not over his Love Island co-star ex

Fuming: Jack Fincham was left unimpressed when a date suggested that he was not over his Love Island co-star ex

In a lowdown with dating agents the next morning, Paul Carrick Brunson said: 'So we asked Khloe do you think you were a good match with Jack? And she said, “yes we are a good match but things would be better if circumstances were different as I think he is too newly single”.'

Shocked by Khloe's response, Jack, who was joined by Lee Ryan, asked: 'Is that what she said? I just don’t think about my other relationship, it’s not a thing.'

Anna Williamson added: 'So you never mentioned Dani?'

To which the former pen salesman exclaimed: 'Never! I would never do that, that’s a basic rule, I’m not silly!'

Awkward: Following his date with Khloe, the star received feedback from the night and while the date went well, Khloe remarked that she thinks it would be better if he wasn't 'newly single'

Awkward: Following his date with Khloe, the star received feedback from the night and while the date went well, Khloe remarked that she thinks it would be better if he wasn't 'newly single'

Dishing out her words of advice, Anna explained: 'You have come out of a really high-profile relationship whether you like it or not, so it’s really up to you to write the next chapter. 

'Am I going to be Jack from Love Island who went out with Dani Dyer? Or am I just Jack?'

Still fuming at Khloe's suggestion, Jack said: 'I’m actually finding it quite hard to be dumped in front of somebody and just date them, I’m struggling with it.'

Dani and Jack were crowned Love Island champions in 2018, however, they called their relationship off for good in April this year.

Not impressed: Shocked by Khloe's response, Jack, who was joined by Lee Ryan, asked: 'Is that what she said? I just don’t think about my other relationship, it’s not a thing'

Not impressed: Shocked by Khloe's response, Jack, who was joined by Lee Ryan, asked: 'Is that what she said? I just don’t think about my other relationship, it’s not a thing'

It comes after Jack recently confessed that he didn't know whether he truly loved his former partner. 

As he appeared on Celebs Go Dating, he confessed that he doesn't know if he's ever been in love, despite dating Dani for nearly a year. 

The former stationery salesman explained he thinks they moved too fast after they left the Love Island villa last summer.

Jack was asked by dating agents Anna and Paul if he'd ever been in love and admitted: 'I don't know now'.

He added: 'I had three serious girlfriends long-term... and you know, being with them, I've said "I love you" to all of them. Did I? I don't know.'

Wise words:  Anna explained: 'You have come out of a really high-profile relationship whether you like it or not, so it’s really up to you to write the next chapter'

Wise words:  Anna explained: 'You have come out of a really high-profile relationship whether you like it or not, so it’s really up to you to write the next chapter'

Speaking about their romance, he continued: ''If we had lived in Love Island forever, we’d have been fine. We rushed it straight away, we moved in together. I did want to [move in with her] but I wish we had waited.

'I let her rush me a little bit. We had a genuine connection in there and I think anyone can see that. Honestly, and I mean this, I wish her all the happiness in the world.

'I’m not a bitter person. Oh, 100 per cent I’m over Dani and now I want to go and meet someone. I've missed out on so much dating. I haven't done it on over a year.'

 

 

 

 


















































Daily Mail UK

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar