Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lotus Make-Up Ecostay Gel Eye Definer Persian Blue Review

Hi everyone,

Lotus Makeup has launched quite a lot of products recently and I am trying a lot of their new launches. It is one of my favorite Indian brands; also my first lipstick was from Lotus Makeup. I have not bought anything from them lately. I was looking for a teal blue eye color for long (I have 3-4 variants, but none of them are in the shade that I want). When I saw the swatch of “Persian Blue,” I was impressed and quickly picked it up for myself. Read the detailed review to know more about the product.

Lotus Makeup Ecostay Gel E<p>The post <a rel=Lotus Make-Up Ecostay Gel Eye Definer Persian Blue Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar