Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Moon Geun-young, when did you get the "Tteokbap"? "To make sure no one's efforts are in vain..."

Actor Moon Geun-young made a strong determination and focused on the fans Attention.Moon posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 9th day.In the photo, Moon Geun Young is wearing a mask and is concentrating on something. Especially, he attracted attention with his aura that can not be tolerated even in black and white effect.In addition, Moon said, Expectations and regrets are my responsibility. Lets do our best in what we can. No ones efforts will be in vain. # Day2152.Moon Geun-young said last month, I am tired of my mouth, but I have to give rice cake until I really do it.

Actor Moon Geun-young made a strong determination and focused on the fans' Attention.

Moon posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 9th day.

In the photo, Moon Geun Young is wearing a mask and is concentrating on something. Especially, he attracted attention with his aura that can not be tolerated even in black and white effect.

In addition, Moon said, "Expectations and regrets are my responsibility." "Let's do our best in what we can. No one's efforts will be in vain. # Day2152."

Moon Geun-young said last month, "I am tired of my mouth, but I have to give rice cake until I really do it."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar