Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Counterfett's Top 30 Sci Fi Tanks! Tanksgiving

Good afternoon ladies, gentlemen, and other fine folks of the internet! It's something I have been talking about for a bit here, ever since the hugely successful Power Armor Countdown back in April, and I finally feel recovered enough to take the project on.

So, for the month of November, we are going to be running through the top 30 science fiction tanks of all time, according to moi. While I value my own opinion very highly, I would like some input from you splendid people who actually read my stuff. What tanks should I include? How specific should I be about what is a tank model and what is a variant (i.e. is a Land Raider Crusader a Land Raider, or is it a different model)?

I know there is a VAST amount of excellent tanks out there that fit my subject topic, but I honestly want to know what other opinions are for what should be in the top 30.

So come on people, let me know!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar