Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Its SPRING TIME.... Bring out the COLOR!



So its official SPRING HAD SPRUNG! Well in UAE its been like that for the past month but I am not complaining I love spring…the colors…..the flowers…..the new makeup collections! I have a few nailpaints that I thought would be perfect for this colorful and bright month. I basically like bright colors this time of the year but not in the neon sense, I like the muted bright colors, some would call them pastels so yeah THAT! I also like the odd dark colors as in spring these colors will look amazing with the TAN we all would get. So without further ado I have rounded up 8 nailpaints that I own and I will also be listing down a few as my wish list or as options for you guys. So let’s get with it –
Dive In »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar