Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Le Chef at The Manor By Chef Billy King

Oinks: 

Years ago when my sister, Lex, attended Ad Congress in Baguio, she said, advertising executives had their dinner at Le Chef while they, advertising students, were not allowed inside. And because of that injustice it was decided we shall have dinner there.

As a celebrity chef sucker, I was excited. Another restaurant to add to my growing chef-star struck list.

Soft Rolls. Never was a fan, I like crusty bread more.

Because it was taking forever for our food to come out, we were very much supplied by our server with some bread. Not complaining but we want our food. 


A few bread baskets after, our French onion soup finally arrived along with the info that Sam Milby, Maja and Enchong Dee were having dinner there too. Our server was obviously trying to distract us.

Grilled Australian Striploin with House Salad (there's baked potato on the side). Even though Achi D and I split an order, the serving was good enough. Or perhaps I already had eaten way too much bread.

Chicken Roulade with Ceasar Salad

Snapper with Escargot

Bangus Belly with Laing

The reason for our very much delayed dinner: Sam Milby (he was so nice unlike Richard Yap who was such a snob. FYI, didn't approached him because I don't know him but I saw him brush off an old lady asking for a picture.) and I-forgot-his-name-but-I-know-him-as Nathan. (hahaha) 


Le Chef at The Manor By Chef Billy King
The Manor
Camp John Hay
Baguio City
6:00am to 11:00pm


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar