Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Into Deepest Darkest Cornwall

Mum and I went down to Feock and spent 2 nights with her friends Phyllis and Charlie who live in a village called Feock in between Truro and Falmouth

Respryn Bridge over the River Fowey Near Lanhydrock
Stream In the Lanhydrock Woods

Lanhydrock House near Bodmin



Magnolia' Blossoming, Lanhydrock House Gardens

The Eden Project, Near St Austell
The "Waste" Sculpture at Eden
Phyllis and Charlie's Cottage in Feock
Charlie, Mum and Phyllis enjoying coffee at a Beach Cafe near Falmouth

The harbour at Porthleven near Helston

Looking Towards Porthleven

The Church at Wendron Near Helston
where both my brother and I were Christened


Bodilly, the Farm where I spent many holidays with my
Grandmother and her second Husband
between 1956 and 1962 ( Then a Poultry Farm)

My Mum and Dad's first home where we lived from 1959 to 1963
(25 Lewarne Road, Porth Near Newquay)
The view over Porth Beach towards the sea
The old Post Office in Zelah which my parents ran between 1963 -1969
(Then a Genral Store and Post Office)
The village pump in Zelah. 
When we lived there most of the village used this pump for their water. 
We had our own supply.  Today it is just a Garden Feature

Trerice Manor - a 16th Century House near Newquay
Back on Bodmin Moor at Minions - Mum waiting for me
The Prince Of Wales Mine at Minions - the Engine House

The view from the Engine House



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar